Page 9 of 24
Old School Minis \  Latest on Last Look

Latest on Last Look

Old School Minis General Discussions
views 16939
replies 238
following 140

BK2LIFE   +1y
Fuck that bumper came out lookin pretty good. I guess after goin to bed, it looks better. What was it about midnight air brushing that thing last night? I have to tell ya guys, this truck was one of my inspirations many moons ago, I feel kinda honored to be able to work on it, and fix the many years of time on it. The next big thing to fix is the bed. Yeah that
BK2LIFE   +1y
Edited: 4/14/2007 9:32:23 AM by BK2LIFE

"That has to be difficult touching that up. You have skills..." thanks!!!

look here http://ifitsgotwheels.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=42i painted the whole roll pan..lol
Uncle Fester   +1y
Just came in from staring at it again, looks gret bud..

As far as getting a cover truck and restoring it that is the best thing I have heard in awhile. It is great to help save some of your history.

Thank you to all for the kind words hope to take it out tomorrow to another car show and hear more great stories.
BK2LIFE   +1y
Edited: 4/14/2007 10:04:02 AM by BK2LIFE

Edited: 4/14/2007 10:01:19 AM by BK2LIFE

messin around with photo shop, stretched, skewed, warped, but got the hood to fill a square, to make this killer back ground for your computer..you can stare at this hood for hours and still not see every thing.
post photo
KNDAlow   +1y
way to work, i put it on my desktop
LOWEST1   +1y
Every time I look at the hood I find someting i missed. Its kind of like a really cool version of "wheres waldo"
purplekush   +1y
Originally posted by YourScene

Very nice work, makes me want to find an old cover truck to restore!

buy something wicked this way comesits in the central valley for sale somewherewas on the cover of mt in like 96
BK2LIFE   +1y
yes we have talked about that truck a few times
gimp5561   +1y
I was told the hood told a story. Does anyone know the story ??
KNDAlow   +1y
i dont know the story but it must be pretty crazy in order for those things to tie together