Page 9 of 9
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 6630
replies 87
following 72

FreaksLo720   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by lowromigoEdited: 11/28/2009 8:37:47 AM by lowromigoEdited: 11/28/2009 8:34:15 AM by lowromigoWell here is another one, not sure if its photoshop or not. This the only pic I have seen of this one?  But this one has hood, fenders and front end off a H2.                                                              ---------------------------------------------this was built by Frank from Mother Goose Customs in Canada. it is real. he had it at reso like 4 years ago. don't know if he ever finished it.
mike86mazda   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by JboyDrags well me personally i dont care what n e 1 does 2 there vehicle. its not my truck so y should i care. its not n e of yalls shit talkers money that goes n 2 the truck so y talk shit. yall shit talkers need 2 get off the computer and go work on your ride. i've seen quite a bit of posts of trucks i dont like and guess what...... i dont say shit, i look at it and go 2 look at somethin else. i'm not about 2 bad mouth somebodys hard work. i know everybody is very proud of their ride and i know damn well i'm proud of my truck. i've had people tell me they dont like my truck and what i've done 2 it but its not their truck and i dont give a damn. i'm buildin my truck b/c i like it. ol boy with the hummer front end wants 2 b different and thats kool with me. i like seeing people change up their rides and seeing the creativity that goes n 2 their rides. SO 2 ALL YALL SHIT TALKERS SHUT THE FUCK UP! and have a nice day

---------------------------------------------        So I guess the right answer it to talk shit  to the " shit talkers " way to go... nice FAIL! Oh and have a nice day        
post photo
tre5   +1y

anyone else notice how everyone talked shit on the guy with the crx and told him not to talk shit to the guy with the h2 conversion? Way to lead by example guys.
Recre8tor   +1y

LOL    The photoshop pic of my GMC with the H-2 nose is some funny shyt!!  I said it before, and I will say it again, I built MY truck for ME !!  If you don't like it, build something for you that YOU like....   POINT IS "BUILD",  I didn't buy it, I thought of it, designed it, manufactured it and put it on.  I made it so that I could take it iff and replace it with the original in about 30 minutes. I would like any of you to show me that you can do the same thing. !!!!!  you don't have to like it, but at least respect the months of work that went into it....... yea it is not a bolt on APC/double sided tape, stick on/Walmart/Auto Zone KIT !!!!!!!! And last but not least thanks to all of the guys/girls that have taken up for me and the work. SkipTwisted Koncepts, VA. Chapter !!!!!
Recre8tor   +1y

This is amazing that you guys have been talking about my truck for over three years !!!!  YEA !!!!!   Any other vehicle on SSM getting talked about for that long ?? Hell no....   I must have done something right, sorry to all of the haterz that can not even keep one running that long !!!!!!
getto   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5anyone else notice how everyone talked shit on the guy with the crx and told him not to talk shit to the guy with the h2 conversion? Way to lead by example guys.--------------------------------------------- The irony is funny. These dudes tellin' grx to not talk shit and then bashing the shit out of him. BUT, the pic of the truck in the dumpster was funny. Also, i do not like the truck so much, but i DO give the dude credit. He went waaaay outside the norm to build something for HIM. The way he wanted. I think if he likes it, let him run it. Who knows, maybe in the ricer world that orange car is the shit?? but either way the kid should definitly not used someones hard work for a laugh.That was not cool, and i am sure he regrets it now that his car has been plastered all over streetsource, bashed, sat idle for a few yrs then brought back out to be bashed,and now been the topic again. again on the other hand he could possibly enjoy all the attention he recieved from it.
donobird   +1y
still! lol
donobird   +1y
had to bring it back one more time. LOL