Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 6627
replies 87
following 72

1los10   +1y
i think its funny that ol GRX has'nt posted anything else
get twisted   +1y
of course he has no imagination he has a bolt on hore crx not to bash on other crx's but all he did was open the boxes and screw the pars on

my five cents
:weld:
rangerlover   +1y
I think the truck needs the hummer hood to go with that grill and maybe something on the fenders to make it more aggresive looking I like the work put into it I just think it needs a little more to look great
tukn18saccord   +1y
SHIT THAT IS BADASS VERY CREATIVE
lowestyota   +1y
This is freakn' funny. I bet the guy with the CRX feels kinda outta place and this is coming from a "rockerlayinricer". Mad props on the Hummer mod.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Im really liking the conversion, at first it sounded weird but the pics look rad. again, if it were me id probably paint the bumper to match but it also looks good black.
97HB   +1y
Originally posted by GRX

Looking for that stupid truck with the HUMMER front end on it need a good laugh!

Lookin' for pics of the stupid orange weedeater with the Hamster fangs on the front bumper, to wipe my ass with..
Recre8tor   +1y
this truck will be back out at Southeast show down in Anderson SC. Ya'all come out and have a laugh!!!
kboring   +1y
it would look FUKN SICK!!! on a lifted full size
east*coast*nomad   +1y
man that hummer front end is homo skip. what the hell were you thinkin. i mean. ewwwwwwwwwww people who do front end conversions are gay>>>>>>>>>TWISTED