Page 4 of 9
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 6631
replies 87
following 72

nathansmc   +1y
that pic looks clean. the imagination needed to visualise it is awesome... i'm goin to the buildup for a closer look
fatboysS1O   +1y
the hummer front end isnt my cup of tea but, its original and definetely an eye catcher. so props to the owner of that truck! now to whoever owns that ugly orange crx....ive had better lookin turds!
Recre8tor   +1y
Hey Guys, Thanks for the props, I ain't worried about no haters thats for sure. Plenty of you guys around to make up for anybody that hates.....

Just so ya know, I did section the bumper for it to lay. But I have the bed full of system so I need to have all the room I can get so I didn't b/d the truck. I am as low as I am gonna go. I am floater and that is ok. So the bumper lays, not the rest of the truck.

I guess I can buy a bolt on kit and lay kit, like a ricer..... No I would still be lower that any ricer...I know I will put vertical doors on it. Ha ha , next mod verticals. oh yea

NOT !!!!!

I thought about painting the front end to match the truck, but thihs year I wanted it to have the look of a hummer and they are all black. I am re-thinking that, not a bad idea.

Thanks for the constructive criticism and all the props...

Skip
Http://www.streetsourcemag.com/Profile.aspx?ProfileID=26014
newkidd   +1y
hey im new to street source and i have read most of all of this thread and i have seen all of them pic of that truck and andi was shocked that you could even do something like that . it takes a lot of time to do some thing like that i havent done no mods on my truck yet but i have restore many cars including a 56 chevy,70 cheville and 67 gto and they take a long time to do. like the old saying if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all
Peaches3   +1y
TRUCK LOOKS AWESOME!!!! WHOEVER THE ASSHOLE IS THAT KEEPS MAKING RUDE COMMENTS NEEDS TO SHUT HIS MOUTH. EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT TASTES. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE A VEHICLE DOESN'T MEAN EVERYBODY ELSE WON'T LIKE IT EITHER. YOU DO NEED TO BE CONSIDERATE OF OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS, EVEN IN THE MINI TRUCKER WORLD. THE TRUCK IS DEFENITELY AN ORIGINAL AND YOU DON'T SEE MANY ORIGINAL RIDES OUT THERE ANYMORE.
I HOPE TO SEE THAT TRUCK AT HEATWAVE.
sweeden   +1y
I personaly like it.... definatly did a kick as job.... props to the owner
nut   +1y
yeh i think its a badass conversion too, and i wouldnt get out of the electric chair to drive that little orange shit box.

foulmouth79   +1y
looks pretty clean to me...it took some major seeds to do that. skip deserves all the props he gets
THE_CRUCK   +1y
Okay, here's my two cents. The person who started this thread has zero imagination, and is pissed cause yet another person has created something completely original unlike the usual rice burner that we all see filling the streets. For the person who built the Chevy with the molded H2 front end. Thing looks bad ass, good job on the work, definetly original, turned out awesome.