Page 3 of 9
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 6629
replies 87
following 72

localanesthetic   +1y
i think the works clean only suggestion would be to paint the bumper and valance piece to match the truck.
Forever Draggin   +1y
lol, i think thats enough with the bitching and gay bashing, can someone post a pic of the truck with the hummer front end cause i havent ever seen it
sublimity   +1y
here you go Jesse I think it look bad ass would have sectioned the bumper to make it lay out more but thats my opinion too
post photo
post photo
Twisted Galant   +1y
Look in Skips (Recre8tor) profile
balcar   +1y
now, what a idiot, drive a bolt together ricer and talk crap. Nothing even lines up at all, its bad when u can tell that even in the pictures.. Must look like liquid a$$ in person. Sporting the awsome hood pins also from vato zone.
laynframe03s10   +1y
I'm sorry but I laughed way harder at your little clown car your car is the ugliest thing ive ever seen and you bring you ass on here hating on a truck with real mods everything done to your car is bolt-on and you make fun of a real custom your a fukn joke. but i do think those hole in the bumper lets the air go through so he can go faster less restriction.. your car looks like a road crew vest
laynwindows   +1y
talkin shit about a crx just cause its not a mini. atleast its clean. that suburban on the other hand is a rusty bucket of shit
laynframe03s10   +1y
no im laughin at the crx because i can own every mod he's done to it with a screwdriver in 5 min.
balcar   +1y
Layn- I don't think anyone would have talked crap about the crx exept he started talking crap first. And besides, i'd rather own ANY truck rather than that CRX. No I take that back, It would be fun in a crash up derby. LOL
Forever Draggin   +1y
thanx b, i think its somethin differnt, i give the guy props for goin after that. kinda likin it!