Page 2 of 9
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 6632
replies 87
following 72

FluffyFreak   +1y
i agree with jim. those rides got some major bodymods there not my cup of tea but i still appreciate the work. i alos apprciate truly fats import cars like the ones in tokyo drift. check out the movie and learn what the import scene is really about kids. theres no acuras or hondas in the movie
lowered76   +1y
If there was anything the guys on this site taught me, is dont hate, and if u wanna do something, do it because u like it, not for what everyone else thinks...
sjudd86   +1y
ive actually seen this truck in person and i have to say the conversion was very clean. looked like it was supposed to be there. they did an awesome job. mad props
Iownissan   +1y
if you want a good laugh look at this:

post photo
post photo
lowered76   +1y
Originally posted by Iownissan

if you want a good laugh look at this:

correct me if i am wrong, but i think the truck with the hummer front is lower then this crx??? lol
post photo
post photo
LowXpectations91   +1y
can sumone post a pic of the truck... i wanna see it...sounds badass!
Recre8tor   +1y
OK guys, here it is, thanks for all the props on my truck, I really appreciate it. I worked hard on my truck for the last three years. I thought the last thread gave alot of insight into what some guys liked and didn't like, even the guys that didn't care for the looked thought the work was good. all of that is cool. NOBODY ever said hey want a good laugh go look at ......

Or look for that stupid truck ???? What makes the truck stupid??? the work done to it, the owner ?? the truck is an inanimate object, can not be stupid..... But the people that post on here can show thier stupidity.....

But I am not a hater... If ya like cool, if ya don't, stop looking. If ya wanna leave a comment that can make me thing of a way tpo make it look better that is cool too. Oh by the way, I built a ricer also, and gave it to my nephew for graduating Highschool. Look for a blue TEG with a Virginia liscence of PHQNSLK. So I am not just an american truck idiot. I am an enthusiast. I am old, slow, and stuborn, But I don't think I have ever been called stupid.....Well at least until now !!!! And BTW what are all of the holes in your rear lower kit above the exhaust pipes and below those gay ass taillights. Oh sorry, was that hating ?? Didn't mean toooo.

Later
jbaker72157   +1y
Originally posted by Recre8tor

OK guys, here it is, thanks for all the props on my truck, I really appreciate it. I worked hard on my truck for the last three years. I thought the last thread gave alot of insight into what some guys liked and didn't like, even the guys that didn't care for the looked thought the work was good. all of that is cool. NOBODY ever said hey want a good laugh go look at ......

Or look for that stupid truck ???? What makes the truck stupid??? the work done to it, the owner ?? the truck is an inanimate object, can not be stupid..... But the people that post on here can show thier stupidity.....

But I am not a hater... If ya like cool, if ya don't, stop looking. If ya wanna leave a comment that can make me thing of a way tpo make it look better that is cool too. Oh by the way, I built a ricer also, and gave it to my nephew for graduating Highschool. Look for a blue TEG with a Virginia liscence of PHQNSLK. So I am not just an american truck idiot. I am an enthusiast. I am old, slow, and stuborn, But I don't think I have ever been called stupid.....Well at least until now !!!! And BTW what are all of the holes in your rear lower kit above the exhaust pipes and below those gay ass taillights. Oh sorry, was that hating ?? Didn't mean toooo.

Later

you know those holes in the bumper make it wicked fast, but i give props to the hummer truck because of the work, and i think it looks good
FluffyFreak   +1y
badass truck bro! im an auto enthusist too if its gotta motor and wheels i liek it if its done right
Twisted Galant   +1y
Get'm Skip. Keep it Twisted Bro. TK..........