Page 6 of 9
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 6641
replies 87
following 72

Todsmack   +1y
How long did it take to do that? That is bad ass!Congrats yo!very smooth.
Recre8tor   +1y
the grill took the longest cuz it had to be cut so many places to get it to fit. after that was finished the rest of it flew. total time was 7 months, mostly cuz we was doing from scratch. no plans to look at. no model to work off of. But it was fun. and frustrating at times. looks good now tho, I think.
Blackdod   +1y
Props on the fabrication. The more I look at it the more it looks out of place. Kinda like the box body s 10 with the o2 escalade front on it. I thought the pics with the stock grille and bumper looked better. Just my 2 cents
patch21   +1y
bad ass and very clean, i think it would look better laying rockers though, cut the lip off the bottom of the bumper and put that bitch in the dirt.
y2ksilverado   +1y
Now that is something different!... I like the picture in late evening... I think it looks good, a few things I would do different, but that is just my own personal taste... I would like to see it in person. Ignore the guy with the CRX, he is just another nitwit with an opinion.
lownova1965   +1y
Truck looks sweet with that front end!Fuk that little fag missing corner lights part of his bodykit nothing lines up and oyeah nice wheels gay!!!!! NEXT KEEP YOU STUIPD COMMENTS TO YOURSELF!!! Retard
OUTsocietyKAST   +1y
i honestly thought about what a hummer front end would look like on a truck but thought it was impossible but u went and proved that nothins impossible...its fckn sick think about it a HUMMER front end on a SILVERADO..who the hell does that...only a minitrucker...that guy in the crx is jus mad cuz his car wont start cuz the AAA batteries are dead

FCK THE D.O.T.
Droptout2   +1y
its for sure different, hope to see ya at the shows.
purplekush   +1y
Edited: 6/27/2006 4:39:06 PM by FarBeyondDriven

with a sectioned bumper.. so it lays flat..and a phantom grill so u cant see the headlights.. i think that truck would be killer.. its an awesome piece of design.. took lots of planning and thinkin thats for sure,, i like it alot

u guys might wanna watch out about rice/mini bashin

Things in the forums that will get you banned from SSM:

1. Starting or turning a current thread into a rice/import/truck hate thread. 2. Starting a topic down-grading or making fun of any individual on this site, whether it be their vehicle or the person in particular. (people not on or associated with this site is okay..haha) 3. Posting Naked or offensive photos in threads or in your signature. 4. Blatantly advertising products or services in threads or in your signature. This is not the place to spam/advertise! We have classifieds and/or other advertising available for that.
Recre8tor   +1y
5/3/2006 8:28:00 PM GRX [ General Discussions]-[Body work and Paint]-Targa top CRX

I own a 91 Honda CRX and have been kickin around the idea of doing a targa top. I was wondering what would be the best way to support the body to prevent it from bending after I cut the top out? Also would I have to brace the windshield?