Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 6657
replies 87
following 72

tlw32882   +1y
some peoples kids!
low_isuzu   +1y

didnt notice it was a 3 year old post. i will admit 1/2 the work was well exicuted. looks like he gave 110% on the grill then after 7 months workong on that he have up on the bumper :/  and you are more then welcome to rag on my burban all you want it lays body now and ill agree my front clip looks like ass :LOL:
relaxednoma   +1y
no I think the burb is a good project, I'm saying rather then rag on somebody else's stuff, go work on your own, therefore limiting your possibility of utilizing the computer
low_isuzu   +1y

i am working on it, right now as a matter of fact. im laying under the damn thing on my phone giveing my neck a break from the strain. but im out of posts now for thew month.   and for the owner of the chevy hummer. i say rip the pimper off and put 7 months into it, it worked out well for the grill.
jcjcsoccerkid   +1y
i like the conversion. it's different, an eye-catcher, and the first one done. fuck GRX and anyone else (like low_isuzu) who thrive on shit-talking.
mike86mazda   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by low_isuzu --------------------------------------------- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... WOW!
post photo
post photo
mike86mazda   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by low_isuzu --------------------------------------------- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... WOW!
ih8bumps4   +1y

not my style... but im sure he put a lot of time into it, which you gotta respect him....
lowromigo   +1y
Edited: 11/28/2009 8:37:47 AM by lowromigo

Edited: 11/28/2009 8:34:15 AM by lowromigoWell here is another one, not sure if its photoshop or not. This the only pic I have seen of this one?  But this one has hood, fenders and front end off a H2.                                                             
JboyDrags   +1y

well me personally i dont care what n e 1 does 2 there vehicle. its not my truck so y should i care. its not n e of yalls shit talkers money that goes n 2 the truck so y talk shit. yall shit talkers need 2 get off the computer and go work on your ride. i've seen quite a bit of posts of trucks i dont like and guess what...... i dont say shit, i look at it and go 2 look at somethin else. i'm not about 2 bad mouth somebodys hard work. i know everybody is very proud of their ride and i know damn well i'm proud of my truck. i've had people tell me they dont like my truck and what i've done 2 it but its not their truck and i dont give a damn. i'm buildin my truck b/c i like it. ol boy with the hummer front end wants 2 b different and thats kool with me. i like seeing people change up their rides and seeing the creativity that goes n 2 their rides. SO 2 ALL YALL SHIT TALKERS SHUT THE FUCK UP! and have a nice day