Page 7 of 9
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy truck with HUMMER front

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 6655
replies 87
following 72

Recre8tor   +1y
look at that ..... GRX actually posted again... after hating on me and my front end !!! WOW but nobody was hating on him in that post !!!! it must be just him !!!!!
dawgpimp   +1y
the grille looks like it fits ok. now if you could swap out the bumper for a custom front rollpan.....

DWayne   +1y
wow...that has got to be the cleanest looking conversion i have ever seen. you did one hell of a job
toadfrog17   +1y
The work you put into the conversion is clean. I'm just not into it at all.
donobird   +1y
Thats it Im going to put a hummer front end on my crx and selverado taillights on my cadi. So everybody is happy.
Rusty Shackleford   +1y

^^^WHAT A DICK!!!^^^ Did you even read the last 5 pages? Most will agree the conversion doesnt look the best but cut the guy some slack. The work was well executed. How would you like it if someone started a sh*t talking thread about your suburban? This thread died 3 years ago, leave it be.
metal worx inc   +1y

that picture did make me laugh i have to say. that crx is almost as gay as big robs dually with lambos
scotto79   +1y
I want to know how long all these new guys have to read through stuff to find a 3 year old thread around here.
relaxednoma   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by low_isuzu--------------------------------------------- Are you fockin serious man? Get a life. You bumped a 3 year old thread with a BS picture. Go do something productive, like work on your burb