oldsklminitrk   +1y
Well shit all my good info is gone about the brakes
vegasyota94   +1y
mine too..
lol
phatboislim   +1y
...REPOST EM lol i need info about the brakes lol
slammedcivicsi   +1y
well I thought I would bump this thread back tot he top, since Im looking for some info on plugging some of the vac lines on my throttle body/valve cover.

I want to clean some of this crap up.......now keep in mind. Ive got an EFI 22RE

-Brad
low yota   +1y
rodney i have a question for u i have all stock on my engine and on my intake manifold the piece that screws out of it has a hose running from there to my intake itself its a 3/8 hose and whenever i unplug it my engine cuts off in the pics of urs i planly see that u do not have anything where the hose connects why does mine shut off but urs runs?
phatboislim   +1y
this is as close as my engine has gotten to removal of emissions crap, removed the excess air cleaner and exhaust manifold 'cover' plan on removing the windshield washer box, and when i get a car the rest of the windshield wiper accessories...

Hillbilly Rigger   +1y
New to the site, but I'm a proud owner of a 1992 B2200 extended cab. I purchased it last summer, and just started to work on it. Previous owner bypassed emissions and something is not hooked up right with the vacuum system. When idling or driving, oil is sucking into in the air filter housing, white smoke,high idle,loses power and when a/c is on it revs the engine. Need diagrams and advice in how to repair.