Page 1 of 1
Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 \  Ported & Polished Toyota 22re Intake plenum shortened

Ported & Polished Toyota 22re Intake plenum shortened

Yota 2.4L 22-RE I4 Yota Engine Yota Tech
views 3270
replies 10
following 5

toyota_king_387   +1y
I have been making a few intakes for Body Dropped Toyota's with a 22re or rte. I have made the first 1 which it came out really nice. It has been shortened and ported and polished . It has been completely Tig welded inside and out. It will bolt up to your stock lower ,with minor mods to your cold start injector line and egr tube . It will produce about 5-8 more horses and be much more responsive in the mid range. The intake sits 3/4 " higher than the valve cover. which is much lower than the stock height . this version is 84-88, but I will be making 89-95 style for those or you who run that year truck and for those wishing to convert your older truck. I will make them with or without egr welded shut.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
Post was last edited on Feb 17, 2009 01:02. This post has been edited 4 times.
nevadajh   +1y
What does this cost?
Is a core needed?
What is the turn around time?

Just a few ? I know people will ask
toyota_king_387   +1y
I am going to strat with price which will be 220 shipped with no core.
190 shipped if you send me the core, which I am not really in need of so only 1 core per customer.
I can gasket match if needed but you will not get much gain without polishing lower plenum.
I am just seeing if there is much interest in these so if they are popular I will produce more. i just firgured if I was making 1 I would make a few. turn around time would be around a week meaning if you are running your truck you place the order within a 7-9 days you will recieve the intake, then when you swap it out with yours and if you want to send me the core then thats fine. I am working on a new egr tube for anybody who wants to run theres but It is not on my top of priorities due to I am not running it on my truck. i have edited my post by adding pics. I am also thinking of making a conversion intake to put a 22re fuel injection system on my toyota with a 20r engine. so if you are interested in that let me know.!!
let me know if you think this is fair.. thanks, Josh
toyota_king_387   +1y
nobody interested?
dubvipers   +1y
lol interested.. no money. If i were going on the turbo route, i'd get this. the factory runners are pretty damn long!
tenagator   +1y
have a 92. 22re.any up for sale?
toyota_king_387   +1y
i have 2 started for 90-95 but not much interest...
dubvipers   +1y
bump
22REGUY   +1y
Are you still doing these?
Page 1 of 1