Page 1 of 4
Yota Audio Video \  Removing Dash pad

Removing Dash pad

Yota Audio Video Yota Tech
views 7396
replies 37
following 6

phatboislim   +1y
im trying like hell to remove my dash pad and im catchin the devil. its like either one last clip or bolt that i cant see anywhere thats holding me back..anyone can supply info as to removing the dash pad?? i need to finish my tweed project
m_i_zombie   +1y
have you pulled the vent closest to the pass. door? There is a nut that hides behind it.
phatboislim   +1y
i tried to get the vent out of the dash pad w/ no success, im scared of breaking it..but ill definitely see what happens today. btw did u reinstall all of your bolts that were hidden??
m_i_zombie   +1y
Use a small thin straight screwdriver along the sides of the vents to undo the tabs that hold it in. Once you have ahold of of one pull on the vent to dislocate that side, repeat for other side.

Yes, all bolts went back in. If you dont put them all back in in it will squeak.
phatboislim   +1y
alright cool thanks
lotoy86   +1y
also you can drop your glove box and use some extensions and get it that way.
phatboislim   +1y
i got thru it with one of the bolt like that, but the other one..i ended up cracking my damn vent trying to get the vent out to get to that bolt...TOYOTA STUPID DESIGN lol.

anyway, im blowing windshield wiper fuses like crazy..any suggestions, im using the recommended amp (15A) but its still blowing, and its raining outside(good thing my windshield is waxed)
vegasyota94   +1y
lol that sux dude
phatboislim   +1y
^^NO HAVIN TORSION BARS BAG'D SUCKA lmao
vegasyota94   +1y
LOL