Page 4 of 14
Toyota Pickup Projects \  not-so-sleeper

not-so-sleeper

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 15161
replies 130
following 21

macdave06   +1y
Been a white since I updated. Replacing the rear crossmember on my buddies civic now so progress is slow. But it has come a little ways since I last updated. Here's pics:

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
baha   +1y
Nice man! I can't wait to see some video of that thing!
macdave06   +1y
I'm gonna go today and see how much more room I need for the radiator. probably have to move the motor back another 2 inches.
macdave06   +1y
Radiators not gonna fit. LAME. needs to be either narrower or shorter. I think I'm gonna run one the same height, but a few inches more narrow so it'll fit between the frame rails.

REMEMBER KIDS: measure TWICE!
2pumpchump   +1y
How low does your gas tank sit below the frame rails? I'm thinking about mounting my tank like that, but I think it will hang too low. Great work btw, I cant wait to see it done.
macdave06   +1y
I wish I had a picture. you can see it hanging below the roll pan but I dont think its lower than the lowest point of the bed.
2pumpchump   +1y
Cool, Thanks! That helps a lot.
macdave06   +1y
also you can always mount it a little higher and notch the crossmember on the bottom of the bed.
macdave06   +1y
Got another radiator... starting to fit that in. Too bad summit has now backordered my fan for a SECOND time, until the 30th.

pics:
thread post photo

thread post photo

bodied b2600zx (josh)   +1y
Awesome build man! ! I really like it. .

-Josh