Page 3 of 14
Toyota Pickup Projects \  not-so-sleeper

not-so-sleeper

Toyota Pickup Projects
views 15162
replies 130
following 21

macdave06   +1y
no good for the strip. some places don't even allow bags on the track. If I woulda kept it a 4 banger I was planning on bags and sfbd. I think I've decided to bag my 65 though, it'll lay rocker without a body drop once I swap out the I beam suspension and cut the hump out of the bottom of the frame.
baha   +1y
Nice set up Dave what kind of control arms are those?
macdave06   +1y

one off arms seth built for me (twisted minis)
oldsking   +1y
How or where did you get that driveshaft adapter? I might be needing one of those here in a couple weeks
macdave06   +1y

I bought it off arizona drivelines website.
baha   +1y
Didn't notice it before but your garage is about as clean as mine is right now
macdave06   +1y

actually my garage has an office in the middle with cabinets on the front wall. It's in at my buddies house. haha
vegasyota94   +1y
i cant wait to see this thing done... im jealous of the lt1 swap... i so want to do that.
macdave06   +1y
believe me I'm as anxious as you are. unfortunately I work nights so its been kinda hard to get work done on it. I got my buddies hoist back to his house so hopefully this weekend I'm gonna get the motor on the frame.
macdave06   +1y
stupid rain is holding me up from rolling it out of the garage and putting the motor on the frame. we cant maneuver the hoist around in the garage with all the crap all over the floor