threads
Page 4 of 15
Mazda Projects \  Cherokeed's 91 b2200 Cab Plus (Clean Stock Daily Driver)

Cherokeed's 91 b2200 Cab Plus (Clean Stock Daily Driver)

Mazda Projects
views 24901
replies 150
following 16

axel breaker earl   +1y

Well, I see the quote, but no reply!
cherokeed   +1y
I need help with the ac compressor screw that you adjust I lost the adjusting bolt does anyone have ac picture on how the compressor adjusting by looks like sorry for this run on paragraph
cherokeed   +1y
Need help what the bolt looks like to tightnen the ac compressor
Cusser   +1y
It's a plain old long hex head screw; my guess, and only a guess is 10mm thread. But that adjusting screw/bolt makes compressor belt tightening adjustment easier.

Easier than having a helper "pry" the compressor away from the crankshaft pulley with a wooden broom handle (hoping not to damage anything) while you tighten the attachment bolts.
cherokeed   +1y

Thanks I wonder where I could find a replacement I lost the one I had and have no idea on how the screw looks like
axel breaker earl   +1y
Here ya go......sorry for the late reply, but seem to be at the "other" Mazda site a bit more.....

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
inlinesicks   +1y

With the 32/36 with electric choke you don't need the ecu anymore, all you need is a switched 12v wire (any wire that gets power when you turn the key on). Also you only need 2 vacuum lines, one to the vacuum advance on the distributor and one off the intake manifold for the brake booster. You can even use the stock throttle cable without any modifications. Its about as easy as it gets.
cherokeed   +1y

Thanks alot I was wondering if the the carb comes set already just bolt on and go
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
You will probably have to do some fine adjustments on it once you get it bolted on, sometimes i've read members having major issues, but there are two idle settings, cold idle screw and your warm idle screw, just lil reminder. but they are very good lil carbs, i've been thinking of trying to find a holley ( if they make one to fit the 2.2) just to see what the difference is if any.
cherokeed   +1y
Is this thing is the egr valve?
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo