threads
Page 5 of 15
Mazda Projects \  Cherokeed's 91 b2200 Cab Plus (Clean Stock Daily Driver)

Cherokeed's 91 b2200 Cab Plus (Clean Stock Daily Driver)

Mazda Projects
views 24900
replies 150
following 16

cherokeed   +1y

Thanks a million!! Exactly what I'm looking for come to think about it when I rebuilt my engine I misplaced it and I have no way of adjusting the ac compressor thanks again for the pics and info.
cherokeed   +1y
Ok here's another problem I ran into...this time with the power steering pump.i lost the nut that goes from the hose to the pump....can I use any screw or do I need to find the old one..btw I used a screw and I still could move the hose around.
cherokeed   +1y
Well.welcime back ive been slowly messing withbtruck stikl needs headers and whole new exaust setup.and powersteering washer
cherokeed   +1y
Just scored a bubble hood of a b2600i at pull a part. Going get the chrome bumper next. Seem
To find everything else but headers. Also this truck has the side ext glass if needed
cherokeed   +1y
thread post photo
need anything off this truck everything's gone just about had engine 2600
thread post photo
mymmeryloss   +1y
Ah too bad that bumper is fucked up
the lizard king   +1y
Hey cherokeed,

When you have a free minute or two, could you take some close-up pics of your LX emblems on both the driver's and passenger's side of your 1992 B2200? Not many pics of this on the web, and I'm in the process of cloning my base 1987 B2200 extended cab into an LX.

TIA!
cherokeed   +1y
Finally started on my truck. I changed out the gauge cluster to a base model without the tach. My other one wasent working.. And put in a new dimmer switch drivers . Mirror and passenger mirror delete I've snagged of a truck at pull apart. Also had a ton of interior pieces to replace the crack or worn. Things also I have the factory radio brackets . So my radio can stay clean no holes anywhere in this truck
post photo
cherokeed   +1y
Just found an oem chrome bumper finally and radio brackets rare score!!
cherokeed   +1y
Just found an oem chrome bumper finally and radio brackets rare score!!