threads
Page 3 of 15
Mazda Projects \  Cherokeed's 91 b2200 Cab Plus (Clean Stock Daily Driver)

Cherokeed's 91 b2200 Cab Plus (Clean Stock Daily Driver)

Mazda Projects
views 24905
replies 150
following 16

mymmeryloss   +1y
Ill take the hood
mazdafvr   +1y
nice work. coming along well.
cherokeed   +1y
I have a problem....I've cleaned up my engingand bay and I've unplugged everything on the sider where that egr stuff are...and now my truck won't turn over. Where is the starter relay located?

Here's new pics

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
cherokeed   +1y
Where in the hell is the starter relay located at, on this damn truck. I removed that egr stuff..I don't know which is Which.. I already have the weber carb
cherokeed   +1y
Will Sombody please send me a pic of the compressor bracket the ways you adjust it..I lost the screws to mines it's scattered in this damn yard!!!! God damnit I realized I have a Haynes manual.
cherokeed   +1y
I need advice concerning the piece that goes between the carb and adapter plate. It has a wire attached to it. Do I really need the plate???
Here's a pic.
thread post photo
cab+rider   +1y
My 1988 B2200 has a weber but no wires for the adapter plate. Got a pic of it just curious how it actually looks
cherokeed   +1y

Here's the pics
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

It's the lil thing with the red wire...do I have to run it with the weber?
axel breaker earl   +1y
Don't use the stock PTC heater plate (the thing with the red wire) at all.......screw the Weber adapter plate to the intake and bolt the Weber on the adapter plate. The flat head screws that hold down the lower adapter plate, put some Loctite on the threads before you install them.......I use the red Loctite....others feel that they may not ever be able to remove those bolts again if they use red......NOT the case! I've had the blue stuff not work before and wind up having to redo it........with the red, it works every time.

Basically, any of those adapter plate screws/bolts that can't be seen after the carb's in place, use it. And you only have to use a drop on the clean, oil free threads.

Did you get your starter issue fixed?

I noticed that you showed a picture of your husband installing the engine? I assumed you were a guy doing all of this mechanic work! I guess I should stop making assumptions!