Page 1 of 4
Mazda Projects \  my bagged mazda

my bagged mazda

Mazda Projects
views 8005
replies 32
following 19

cdubz   +1y
traded my bd blazer for it saturday, 89, shaved, flamed, 18s. The vinyl top will go, getting rid of the rims, not sure if Im doing 18s again, 18/20, 20s, 20/22, all 22's who knows. Re-Bagging it. Will be getting stock floor body dropped this winter.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
91&93b2600i   +1y
damn dude. i wouldnt do anymore cuttin. that is clean. swap rims if you really feel the need but i dont think i could take any type of cut off wheel or sawz all to that. good trade
toddluck   +1y
i saw that truck on mautofied....its one sweet looking truck....you scored my friend and welcome to the bscene..........
slammedyota91   +1y
daaaaamn that truck is friggin sweet, damn that looks good, hows it run? i like those wheels a lot
cdubz   +1y
easier said than done, the bag job is...ok. I dont know...the mini trucker in me says CUT THAT SHIT UP lol
cdubz   +1y
thanks for the welcome, Was a fairly decent trade, hard to trade something you built with your bare hands for a nearly complete built truck.
cdubz   +1y
it ran really great in south carolina, brought it home to michigan and it is having problems stalling sometimes.
The wheels will be for sale in the future along with the toyota bumper if anyone is interested.
baggedb22   +1y
damn, very very clean truck!
slammedyota91   +1y
i would love to have them but shipping and actual cost would be too much for me too handle lol, anyway prolly just you carb needing adjustment seeing as the altitudes are different
slammed83mazda   +1y
verrrrrrry clean nice trade, wheels 5 lug i take it?