Page 3 of 4
Mazda Projects \  my bagged mazda

my bagged mazda

Mazda Projects
views 8024
replies 32
following 19

nytrdr24   +1y
very kleen cdubz.....i'm with you on the top, vynil or cloth will cause the metal to rust & are a biotch to keep up.....as far as the engine, the carb probably needs adjusting (or is it a fuelie?) again, kleen ride!
cdubz   +1y
yeah its carb'd, going to mess with it and maybe turn the idle up. Just got a new air cleaner, just have to modify it to fit.
rutter0907   +1y
to me that looked like a stock mazda console tha was reworked a little
bagdb2200   +1y
very nice man, I liked your Blazer alot

If you want votes for what to do with wheels I'd say all 18's or a nice 18/20 combo!
mazm   +1y
definatley a nice truck man
cdubz   +1y
yeah the blazer was/is awesome I will definately miss the on demand power and endless body mods, but it was time to let it go. It is in good hands....look for it in mini truckin magazine next spring

Also on the wheels....they are toyota 5 lug! I swear the old owner said it was 6 lug. Out of curiousity I popped a center cap off and yep...5 lugs. Now I got to pull a wheel and see if it is actual toyota parts, or just re-drilled.
novacancy   +1y
hey man what up, the blazer for a mazda I didnt see that comin, say good by to power! I like the paint on this thing, lose the wheels as fast as you can! but yeah this thing will look bad ass with some new rims and layin rocker, always nice to see what xcab mazdas look like with paint! something my truck may never see
cdubz   +1y
Jamie! whats been up man! All of my buddies think I should keep the rims, but I dont think they fit the paint scheme personally. Definately weird going from 300+ horsepower to 85 or less lol. Ive been kicking around the idea of putting a ford flathead in it a few years from now. If its gonna have low horse....might as well look cool doing it.
novacancy   +1y
yeah man I agree with you, they just dont fit the paint, if it was all white it might work
f n lo   +1y
i actually like that vinyl top, defiantly different.... the truck could use different rims, but those ones would be tight on a diff. truck.... good pick up bro and welcome to the scene,