Page 7 of 10
Mazda Wheels Tires \  5 lug conversion questions

5 lug conversion questions

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 20922
replies 90
following 30

rh1an5   +1y
so is their a definitive parts list for this yet?

would be great to sticky just the parts list, im sick of trying to find 6 studs in AUS so atm 5 stud looks like a great option.

theirs 1 pick and pay wreckers near me and i think i can get the yota parts out for under $100 aud, just need a good parts list
cheers
baha   +1y
stickied
rutter0907   +1y
I've got a set toyota spindles from a 84-85 year that i'd sell for $40 plus whatever shipping would be to your door.I've went a different route so don't need. you can email me at if interested.
lwrlvl   +1y
Got a 86 B2000lx 5 speed. Witch yota axle does a guy go with a W or G series? The junk yard is asking me all these ?? before looking it up and letting me now if they have any.
hunterw   +1y
i think the w series and g series are transmissions not axles. but i belive the trucks used a w series transmission
lwrlvl   +1y
Yeah I think he just wanted that info to do his search to find a toyota pickup. Does it really matter that much when doing a yota axle in a Mazda? Different gears in the rear end i supose!
hunterw   +1y
yeah id stick with the 84-95 years axles...and the newer the better i think. there is also way to check the gear ratio in the axle too. just google it. i found alot of info..but dont really know what im looking at haha
baha   +1y
Did your drive shafts bolt up with out modification?
hunterw   +1y
baha. no they dont. you have to mod the driveline to make it work. im not sure if you have to shorten it or lengthen it, but for sure you have to change yolks. im going to run a slip yoke (i think thats what its called. it slides in and out of the driveline) on my truck
lwrlvl   +1y
What is the best solution for the tie rod ends when you have toyota drop spindles? I got the 4x4 outers they are bigger so it fits in the toyota spindle better but turning the rods all the way in the wheels still bow out.