Page 6 of 10
Mazda Wheels Tires \  5 lug conversion questions

5 lug conversion questions

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 20947
replies 90
following 30

hunterw   +1y
I was going to run yota outers and mazda inners and have the threaded shafts made
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y
I bought a set of the toy outers. and i dont remember 100% but it wasnt an easy thing to but together. it might just be a year differance or something. but i thought that the mazda was inside threads and the toy are outside. and i think part of it was right hand verus left hand threads. I ended up shorting the mazda adjusters and getting a die that was the right size and put threads all the way down on the center part.
mazdaman82   +1y
the 4x4s are just a little fater so they fit the yota spindle better... and ya i cut down the center bar so i could pull it in enough
splinter   +1y
What year Toyota spindles do you use? Does it matter?
splinter   +1y
i know most years were the same, but not sure. hitting the junk yards tomorrow.
fuknlow25   +1y
if u dont mind spending 500 bucks... nolimitscustoms.com makes a 5lug convo kit.....comes with hubs rotors and bearings.... it has 2 5 lug patterns to choose from..... saved me alot of headache tryin to find all the yota stuff!!
hunterw   +1y
i think 84-95 are the most common years
splinter   +1y
did doing the front change the front width?
hunterw   +1y
that im not sure.
idminitrucker (jason)   +1y
Im not sure if i can get a good track with on mine or not but i have a stock mazda suspension and my toy one ill check it out tomorrow and see.