Page 1 of 3
Mazda Wheels Tires \  1987 B2600 Rims

1987 B2600 Rims

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 1638
replies 22
following 3

elites   +1y
So I bought this truck for little to nothing and would like to go back to a smaller wheel for it. Right now it has super swampers 29x10.50x15 and pricing those are outrageous. What size rim could I go to? Does anyone know where to look for used rims?

Thanks
ninjarider   +1y
Stock tire size should be around a 205/75R14 which will be about a total overall height of 26 inches. I would find out what size width rim you already have and determine what size tire will get you close to the overall stock height and fit on your rim.
elites   +1y
The rim on there now is 10" wide
The Lizard King   +1y
Lots of grip to the road but crappy gas mileage.
ninjarider   +1y
I did the math and if you have a 10 inch wide wheel you will need a 275/50R15 tire to get an overall height of 25.8 inches. Like Lizard King said lots of grip but bad for gas mileage. Anything less than a section width of 255 will be less than your wheel width and start to give you the old school look. I put some Caddy wheels on mine last year and I really like the look and the way they grip in the curves. You can find them decently priced on CL or EB. I chose to grind off the hub tabs and used bulge style nuts to secure them. There are some really useful threads on here covering which wheels have the right pattern spacing and various other sizing info.
Bigblockb2200   +1y
I got 205/50-15 toyo neogens on 15x10s on my mazda if you want a lowered stancey look.
elites   +1y
It's a 4x4 so I would like to take it back to regular height. My problem now is the rims are so wide and the tire that's on there now is 29x10.5x15 and those are hard to find and super expensive. I need a 6 lug rim and would like to find some that are used and doesn't have to be in great shape. Once I down size rim I can go to a regular all season tire.
Cusser   +1y
Where are you located? I just went to 15 inch B2600i 4WD rims on my 1988 B2200, and I have the four six-lug 14-inch stock SE-5 white spoke rims available in Arizona.
elites   +1y
man that stinks:( I'm on the east coast.
Bigblockb2200   +1y
Where on the east coast?