Mazda Engine Performance \  Mazda B2600i Exhaust

Mazda B2600i Exhaust

Mazda Engine Performance Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 9277
replies 27
following 7

jenko   +1y
" target="_blank
There's mine on 2"s. (toward the bottom of the page) It's not much lower, but I like the height. Do the leaves, I should have But then again, I like skidding around the place
Do the shocks too.... and the bushes.... and and and...

Resetting the leaves doesn't change the distance between your point of contact to the axle from the leaves/suspension.
Blocks offset that distance (increase) and obviously there is an increase in play/torsion, the lower you go the more it is.
I overlooked that and wish I didn't... but my bottom must be sensitive from all the motorcycling I do and I can tell the difference and some can't. hahaha. Change the tyre pressure in a car and I'll tell you about it too
deahlsc   +1y
Well, how much would resetting the leaves cost? It looks like the blocks are cheap as can be and I can do that install myself on a weekend. For the summer, I'm at my grandparents and I go home every weekend. Live an hour away so I can be close to work. If I reset the leaves my truck would most likely be out of commission for a few days...can't really afford that... I do like the way your truck sits, seems pretty level and that's all I want mine to be. I can't lower much on the front cause I've hit a few good bumps that have knocked the tire into the fender. Means no lower is it going to go . Nice truck, btw!

~Stephen.
eddiep23   +1y

Is it legal to get rid of the cat in NC? I can't quite remember...
topless   +1y
Only if the person you take it to for inspection checks it:) code book says it has to be there and appear to work on pre 96 models! The guy that use to inspect mine says it appears it will work! If you put it on!:)
91extcab   +1y
I dont know, I passed emissions in washington state without the cat and charcoal canister before I moved out here, and emissions aren't supposed to be done on anything older than 95 so I shouldn't have a problem... Good luck to the person who thinks he'll be able to see under my truck easily to check if I have one or not.
coloradolowlife   +1y
i got thrown out of a few emissions stations in california for that lol....my little nissan was pretty low and on a static setup for running angeles forest hwy (stiff).... cant run too low here in colorado...roads suck.. im dropped 3 in the rear and 4ish in the front...gotta notch it so i dont slam as hard...... im figuring a 3" intake with a cone filter and 2.25" pipe should do the trick.....maybe a free flow muffler for tuning? ive been trying to figure out sizes myself...ive got the aluminum for the air box, tubing for the intake seems to be the issue right now
91extcab   +1y
I got mine from some kids a while back, 3in intake tube for a Honda accord/prelude... I modified it to work for my needs
coloradolowlife   +1y
I did close the the same as leland for intake i guessing...a 2.5" thrush 2 chamber and 2.5 bsck sounds incredibly good...