Page 1 of 3
S10 Suspension \  Rear Disc Brakes

Rear Disc Brakes

S10 Suspension S10 Tech
views 3768
replies 28
following 3

maz89   +1y
Is anyone running rear disc brakes on their dime? I'm looking for some pics of a factory rear disc brake setup from the late models. don't care where you get the pics just need a few!
nvious kreationz   +1y
I did a rear disc swap to my factory axle on my 97 sonoma
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
tofnlows10   +1y
whats are those off of?...looks sweet!
nvious kreationz   +1y
98 up blazer with 2wd rotors
maz89   +1y
yeah, mine came off the same thing. You're a fuckin' pimp Nvious. Could you do me a big favor if it's not too much trouble? Can you get a couple good shots of the back side of the assembly?
tofnlows10   +1y

sweet!..never even thought of that..
nvious kreationz   +1y
i might be able to grab some my bed is back on now what are you needing I did it all myself so I can answer some questions
tofnlows10   +1y
whats the caplier attached to??.
nvious kreationz   +1y
You have to pull the axles from the tubes after you take off all of the drum hardware so all you have is an open axle tube and a square flange and these bolt to the flange after you get the spacing correct and the dust shield also the caiper bolts to these and the e-brake cable clips in aswell
thread post photo
maz89   +1y
yeah, I know how it goes on, I got the parts like 4 years ago and it's all been sittin' in a 5gallon bucket ever since that day lol, just wanted some pics to make sure I got every thing before I got started. now, what were you saying about spacing at the flange?