threads
Page 1 of 2
S10 Suspension \  what bags does everyone recommend?

what bags does everyone recommend?

S10 Suspension S10 Tech
views 2629
replies 10
following 11

gettinlow85s10   +1y
i am about ready to buy the s10 front kit from suicidedoors... i am not sure what bags to get though... it comes with the airlift 2b6's, what should i get?
dropemlow   +1y
there are other kits that dont cost much more but all the kit comes with is cups bagz n airlines if i get the kit ima go with the slamspecialties one
s10bd   +1y
Contitechs are the only way to go man. I've never had a prob with them.
lvnlow9543   +1y
i prefer contitechs as well they have always treated me fair
tofnlows10   +1y
i have slams, airlifts, and firestones......i would pick slams over them....havent had any contitechs yet.....mayb next time i will get them
scooter   +1y
most of my friends had airlift, then they switched to slam 7's in the front and 7's or 8's in the back. i have 8's for the back and will eventually get 7's for my front. what i have read about them to is that the slam 7's get more lift than the rest but i don't know. just what i have read and heard
maz89   +1y
slam's are great bags, like the contitechs from what little bit me and lvnlow have used them. Don't like the airlift bags, the sidewalls are too thin for my taste and I don't like how the rubber is attached to the upper and lower plates by a crimped ring, they had a bad start off when airlift first started out because the company making the bags were not crimping the rings right and the bags would blow too easily, though the problem has been fixed years ago, just don't care for the bag in general. Next to slam's, I really like firestone their just out right time tested and true......
onesicks104me619   +1y
i have had nothing but slams........ 7's in front 8's in back...... had my truck bagged for 3 years same bags except one cuz i popped it.... other than that they have made many of trips from cali to texas and back..... arizona..... oklahoma.... everywhere
grantkustoms   +1y
Slams are the only bag we will sell, strong bag and yes great lift.
Matt
nvious kreationz   +1y
FUN BAGS the bigger the better oh wait.......for the truck I got f9000 in the rear of the BD truck not sure of the front and conitechs all around for the sonoma Ricky at SD.com said they were the ones to go with .