Page 1 of 4
S10 Suspension \  electrical problem

electrical problem

S10 Suspension S10 Tech
views 5205
replies 34
following 4

onesicks104me619   +1y
okay every one i need some help..... i have 2 DSC 1500 putting air into 2-5 gallon tanks.... i have my power ran from the battery.... back to my bed... which runs into a 100 watt fuse.... that in turn goes into my relays and then the wiring for the relays is ran correctly.... my compressor's are ran off of a toggle switch that i can turn on and off...... i have an adjustable pressure switch....... now heres the deal........ i fried my relays and rewired them...... follow wiring diagram....... made sure all of my wires are ran to the correct prong and to the proper place... i am not getting anything to my compressors to air it up...... i can jump a wire from the battery to the toggle switch and it will turn on........ does anyone have a clue or maybe point me in the right direction as to what to look for now or what to replace.......
dragginncrds   +1y
is the hot for ur toggle switch goin to the relay or to the compressor...
onesicks104me619   +1y
the toggle switch wire runs to the compressor side of the relay and then a power wire to the battery........
maz89   +1y
almost sounds like the toggle switch is shot, but you should be able to tell that by just the feel of the switch........ bust out a test light and go from one connection to another and see where the power is not following through......
onesicks104me619   +1y
aight thanks bro i will check it out.......
maz89   +1y
If you find the problem or have more questions, post'em up, ya got me wanting to know what the problem is too lol
onesicks104me619   +1y
aight imma look at it on friday night or sunday morning.... being active duty military you dont have too much time to your self...... and i have to work this weekend
maz89   +1y
damnit boy!
onesicks104me619   +1y
what was that for? actually imma going to go to AVS up in fresno today and pick up a new pressure switch and a new toggle switch...... so i will know tonight what the problem is and i will post it once i figure it out...... im going to switch one out at a time ......
onesicks104me619   +1y
Well the S-Dime is back up and running..... i went to AVS and bought a new pressure switch..... hooked it all up...... omitted the toggle switch and re-ran a power wire that is only on when my ignition is on..... and wala........ it fuking worked........ Hells Yeah...... so well yeah i had to throw some sparks on the city streets....... haha pissed some neighbors off but oh fukin well they will get over just as fast as they got mad........ i will post some video of the spark show later on today....... thanks for all your inputs and helping me solve this problem.......