Page 2 of 4
S10 Suspension \  electrical problem

electrical problem

S10 Suspension S10 Tech
views 5199
replies 34
following 4

dragginncrds   +1y
no problem man... all of our heads together we should be able to figure something out right
onesicks104me619   +1y
hells yeah........ im sure we have all experienced some type of problems before....... mini truckers always stick together
maz89   +1y
any time bro, glad to hear she's up and draggin' again!
dragginncrds   +1y
hell yeah we do.. and anybody who says they are a minitrucker and wouldnt help out a fellow minitrucker aint nothin but a fuckin poser...
onesicks104me619   +1y
hell yeah fukin poser's....... well i think in the next couple of weeks imma have my combo skin welded on.... i am going out of town on the 24th of this month till the 15th of sept..... so it will be a good time to get it done cuz i wont need it......... i was trying to post the video of me draggin last night but my computer was having problems picking up my camera...... so i will do it later tonight or tomorrow...... i will hit yall up when i get it up..... i will probably put it on myspace... under my profile..... i will hit it up with the link to it.......
dragginncrds   +1y
appreacianate it man...

if ur not already added to my Myspace add me...
lvnlow9543   +1y
hell yeah we do.. and anybody who says they are a minitrucker and wouldnt help out a fellow minitrucker aint nothin but a fuckin poser...

thats the truth
dragginncrds   +1y
hell yeah it is... get this though...

a dude that lives in my town has a dime... gettin ready to be bagged... well i meet him through a friend that used to have a sanoma slammed to the rockers... and now has a blazer on air... both claim they are die hard minitruckers..well we were talkin bout what im doin to the truck and i said hell if yahll wone yahll can come help.. and both of them replied.. "yeah ill come help if you pay me for comin out..." wtf is up with that.. what kinda minitrucker says that to a fellow minitrucker..... i straight up told both of them they are abunch of fuckin posers and that they didnt deserve to have rides on air or even anything that resembles a mini.... pisses me the fuck off
maz89   +1y
fuck that man, I met 2 of my best friends by just coming out to give a hand to a fellow minitrucker! One of which is lvnlow! and I didn't know either one of them from a hole in the wall when I came out to help......
dragginncrds   +1y
then helll do you wonna come help me LOL... im tearin it down to the frame