Page 4 of 4
Mazda Exterior \  Sun roof

Sun roof

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 3906
replies 35
following 9

snoplow   +1y
ya, but you cant get it from pontiac. you need to have a body shop buddy to get you one. that was the deal with the blue ranger in minitruckin a while back. he wanted the g6 roof, but had a lot of hassle getting it.
p3arlb2200   +1y

ok so im at work and i looked it up and you can buy the whole thing without having to cut it out, but its best to cut it out since you need the structure
mazdawg(mikey)   +1y
getting a sunroof from a civic will be a pain in the butt. the sunroof fits into a roof that already has a hole specifically made with the edges rolled. and the slider assembly bolts into the inside. if you want a sunroof that will fit into your truck and slide out you can get this..........
maz2low   +1y
I have a Webasto Electric Spoiler sunroof in mine , easy to install and something not many mazda b2200 owners tend to do . The cost was pretty resonable with headliner kit and install was easy . Best thing to use is a Jigsaw (GOOD ONE) with a fine metal cutting blade and Air Sawzell for the braces depending on size .

thread post photo
castaneda8   +1y
You know. I thought about it hard. It's to risky. I didn't buy the sun roof. I Called the place that installs them and they charge 300 for everything. Ima do it most likely later this month or early next month. I want a sunroof bad.
kovz   +1y
Old thread... reviving from the dead...

But does anyone know what the maximum size pop-up sunroof I can use on a regular cab B-series?

I'm considering a 20x32 or 17x35. Look for opinions on both.