Page 1 of 2
Mazda Exterior \  Push Bar

Push Bar

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 5720
replies 10
following 3

billiam   +1y
Hey fellas....back in the day I had an '89 B2200 with a simple, black push bar or grille guard...whatever you call them. A few months ago I bought an '86 B2000 and would like to install a similar bar. But I can't find one anywhere. You guys know where I might be able to get one....new or used? Thanks for any info.

Looked a lot like this.

billiam   +1y
Found a pic of one.

paparoach1983   +1y
I got enough metal I could build ya one for ya just like the one you posted.Not sure how much shipping would be but prob better deal than what you would fins on the net.
billiam   +1y

Really? How do you think your's would attach? From what I see there are tabs that line up with some existing holes on the bottom of the gen-2 B trucks. I'm sure there must be some additional mounting points somewhere else as well. Do you currently own a gen-2 B that you could mock up on if I was serious?

If you follow this link you can click on the pix and make them bigger. " target="_blank
paparoach1983   +1y
I got an 89 and a 91 so totally moch it on mine and make it bolt together similar to the one you showed for shipping reasons. But yea I can. The tabs that bolt up in that one is in the bumper and lower bumper mounting points. I could also make an attatchment that would perotect the lights for ya too.
billiam   +1y
Yeah...looks like there are just some tabs that bolt to the underneath side of the bumper into existing holes and I assume some similar tabs that bolt to the top side of the bumper...those I would need to drill holes for. A couple of tabs for some lights would be all that I need. I could paint it as well.

Could you PM me with more info?
oo7bob   +1y
i think most bolt to the top of the bumper, and the large bumper bolts you see from the front.
here's more pictures i found. I think you could get these at the dealer, in 1987, probably not now.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
billiam   +1y
Yep....pix 3, 4 and 5 are exactly what I'm looking for.
paparoach1983   +1y
Not a prob pm sent back and I will get a price for Yall tomorrow.
billiam   +1y
Update --->