Page 2 of 4
Mazda Exterior \  Sun roof

Sun roof

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 3905
replies 35
following 9

bodied b2600zx (josh)   +1y
this should be interesting. . . please take pics of the build. . .

-Josh
castaneda8   +1y
Oh I checked. YOu live here to lol.
sleepyspeed   +1y
the other side of Oregon. so if your wanting to get it done this weekend, you can check any rv parts stores or rv dealers with a service department. ask for 3/4x 1/4 window putty they will know what it is and should have it in black. they would probably sell it for just a about what I could ship to you for. Or use the gasket that came with the sun roof and apply a small amount of clear silicone on both sides of it just to aid in keeping water out.
castaneda8   +1y
ok. And yes I will take pics. Thanks Sleepyspeed. Im excited, scared, and nervous at the same time. lol
sleepyspeed   +1y
lol!... did you pick up the sun roof that scrapnmazda had? I want to pick up one also, I'm almost thinking of installing one out of a ex civic that pops up and slides back. nothing like a roof spoiler on a mini...lol!
castaneda8   +1y
dude that would be sick man. No. I got mine from some other guy. idk though. I dont think that with just the gasket and glass it will work. I think I need the casing and sun roof frames dont I.
sleepyspeed   +1y
post a pic of it, lets see what you have to work with
castaneda8   +1y
I havent' picked it up. I will on saturday. I dont think Ima install it thes weekend but I will post a pic on this exact thread.
sleepyspeed   +1y
subscribed to it to remember, but yeah if it doesn't look similar to this
thread post photo

it's not going to be a cut a hole and drop it in kind of deal
castaneda8   +1y
I got thorough instructions from internet. And yea it looks like that. your scaring me man.