threads
Page 4 of 7
Mazda Lowering Static \  BYC control arms!!!!!!!!!!

BYC control arms!!!!!!!!!!

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 17971
replies 70
following 21

whynotfab   +1y

Me too Mike!
slammed83mazda   +1y
lmfao mullet is like a dr phil and a maury at the same time, not in a negative way of course. he always has a post of the whole topic summed up into one post and it always defends both sides this is why i love MBS, cause everyone can agree and disagree on shit and there wont be alot of contravercy( i think i spelled it right) about it.

Oh and about the under construction projects, i see were mullet is coming from and i see were CSC is coming from having your name on something and doing a half ass job people will look at ur company like wtf, but in some ways you get what u pay for. But on the other hand someone posted about how the owner takes care of the truck, this i stand behind 100% because ive seen some very nice work come out of my local shop and yet ive seen a owner just trash the truck and just tear shit up in a negative way but yet the companys sticker is on the truck so people will look at that truck and think that company did a horrible job on it, when in fact it was very well and nicely done when it came outta the shop.

What i really wanted to say, is there a difference in the 86-93 control arms than a 83 mazda?
nytrdr24   +1y

^that was me^

and i don't think that the arms are the same.
low87dawg   +1y
well if i got the time tomarrow ill order them and drive over to byc, its about an hour away from waxahachie
low87dawg   +1y
oh yea and im so sad right now cause i just sold my bronco the one that was in the picture ive had that bitch for 4 years and that hoe was completely stock when i got it
f n lo   +1y
so whats the final word on BYC...after seeing the site posted in the Centre stage thread i was just wondering if it was worth thr hassle?? or can anyone offer up something better?? thnx guys..L8888r
blare   +1y
i would go with kustom werxs because it seems like a much lower risk
low87dawg   +1y
i might go with them cause i was about to drive out there but he would never answer the phone
center stage customs   +1y
TELLIN you guys, do yourself a favor an go with Kustom Werks
we're a DIRECT dealer with them, your not gonna get any run around and will be kept up to date on the progress step by step.
And the product is SOOOOOO worth the money , an i've had numerous customers who are BLOWN away with the quality
I had one guy just get his Mazda arms today an he LOVES them

Definently atleast get ahold of me an we'll see if we can work you a worth while deal

let me know guys
jimmy - Center Stage Customs
center stage customs   +1y

there's just no comparison

this is a set one of my customers got today for the yota spindels

get ahold of me guys if your after a set, your makin a mistake not goin with KW, there's just no comparison