threads
Page 2 of 7
Mazda Lowering Static \  BYC control arms!!!!!!!!!!

BYC control arms!!!!!!!!!!

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 17974
replies 70
following 21

impulse   +1y
builtbybyc   +1y
the upper balljoints are GM and long travel.

I may switch to a screw in balljoint on the uppers soon tho just for looks. ill take any opinions on the screw in versus the bolt in balljoints.

Im building these right now and soon there will be no wait at all for Mazda parts.
impulse   +1y

You getting all caught up on stuff over there now?
pancaked   +1y
hey mike man i know your taking a lot of flack right now but i want to letyou know that there are a lot of people looking forward to seeing you get back on your feet i am super happy to see your busting your ass to make things right instead of taking the easy way out good luck! if i was in a different situation and not stuck in the army id help ya out. dont let the ssm haters get you down man keep up the great work it can only get better brother
low87dawg   +1y
hey mike i called u the other day about ordering the control arms and i was wondering if i could order them on sat or sunday and should i drive from waxahachie or should i have u ship them ????
oh yea i forgot to ask u if ur balljoints have boots on them and if not i could get some from u??
those control arms are what is holdin me back from getting that front done so what ever works best for u on time
low87dawg   +1y
i dont know if yall go on dfwminis or s10forum but this is my friend josh lower s10 controll arm and he drug away his from crossmember and everything underneath his truck and bitched about yur control arm but i put him in his place and he chilled out
thread post photo

thread post photo

low87dawg   +1y
but he says the owner before him had hes truck bagged by u and if he did its kinda getto
low87dawg   +1y
the s10 is josh s10 it used to be bluethe bronco is mine
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
builtbybyc   +1y
thats one of those low budget jobs.

I quit doing bag jobs all together, nobody wants to spend the money to do it right.

Im making a shit load of Mazda, Toyota and Nissan arms to finally have some on the shelf soon.

if you need some, email me and ill make sure and do an extra set.

center stage customs   +1y
Low budget or not thats rediculous

thats your name goin on that an just by seenin it from the side i can see a ton of zip ties, ugly wiring, and a bunch of shit?

i guess some people dont mind what people think of there work if they got payed ??