threads
Page 3 of 7
Mazda Lowering Static \  BYC control arms!!!!!!!!!!

BYC control arms!!!!!!!!!!

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 17975
replies 70
following 21

mullet   +1y
WHOA now.. control arms that bolt on to your factory mounts don't raise the clearence of the mount. He's the dumbass who drug threw his control arms. Box chevys as well as the new chevys do that. Thats why most of the chevy guys rock drag blocks or build frames. And as for the zip ties comment.. most the time people don't roll a vehicle in a shop and roll out a show vehicle. Its usually done piece by piece... so they could have done it to get it on the road (safe but not finished) and saving up for more to be done or to complete the idea. I know this sounds rediclious to some.. but there are UNDER CONSTRUCTION vehicles out there.. and many of them look a lot worse than that. And I for one would rather see zip ties than some other contraption set up to make it look prety and not function well. I mean for all the guys calling people out.. where is your work? On the way? About to be here? I'm not trying to be a weiner to anyone.. but everyone has something negative to say and put crap in others faces. But in fact they have nothing to back it up with. And i will personally dress up like a ballerena and video tape me running threw a parking lot screaming "YOUR THE BEST (MBS HANDLE INSERT HERE)!!!!" when you have your 100% flawless showtruck.. and actually have room to talk.
the a hole mod - mike

PS- if you have something to say.. rumble it out w/ me.. not on the forums.. pm email and im are listed below!
baha   +1y
hey low87dawg was your friend bitching at BYC because he drug through his arms?
baha   +1y
are you seriously bashing him because he used zip ties?
nytrdr24   +1y

not being an a** but the same could be said about how a vehicle owner (not this ride in particular) takes care of his ride. sorta the same principle about a shop /work place, a clean shop is a safe shop, so if he has ugly wiring, or what ever it's the owners responsability to keep his ride tite / safe / road worthy / clean ....you get the picture.
low87dawg   +1y
yea dude he was bitchin about the arms and he drug thru the bitches
oh yea mike ill be ordering those arms monday so should i drive there or what?
impulse   +1y

Im gonna hold you to that buddy!
mullet   +1y

Ahhh.. i would do it for you without a show truck.. but if thats something that can encourage you to weld/grind/sand just a little bit longer some nights.. then i'm more than happy to do it. Hey.. might even get some still shots made up to hang on the garage walls.
baggedb22   +1y
Looks like he's gonna be draggin the front of his link bars off next..
mark   +1y
happy new year
low87dawg   +1y
yea he has half a bolt left on his link bars but they where put on the leaf pirches