threads
Page 1 of 7
Mazda Lowering Static \  BYC control arms!!!!!!!!!!

BYC control arms!!!!!!!!!!

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 17888
replies 70
following 21

low87dawg   +1y
hey does anyone know about
Barn yard custom control arms for a maz
mullet   +1y
Baha.. am i still not allowed to say anything bad or negative on the forum? ahh screw it.

GREAT GREAT GREAT parts.. be prepared to wait for them.

for the same money or maybe just a little more i would hit up Matt at Grant Kustoms or Jimmy at Center Stage Customs for some Kustom Werx arms. And you can get your kustom werx arms in 3-5 weeks.. rather than a couple months. Not trying to be totally negative.. Mike White is a good man.. and builds bad arse arms.. but be very very prepared to wait.

Mike
center stage customs   +1y
Do yourself a favor bro an go with Kustom Werks arms.
We're a direct dealer with kustom werks so feel free to shoot me a email and we'll see if we can work you out a deal on a set
like stated wait time is about 3-5 weeks but worth every minute of it

email me though and we'll see whats up

and so you know there's 3 different versions of them (for stock spindels, yota spindels, and drop spindels) so just let me know which ones you need

later man
Jimmy - Center Stage Customs
low87dawg   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

86-93 Mazda upper and lower control arm set. $425.00
Includes all (4) control arms, polyurethane bushings, balljoints and shock tabs. Made with 1" DOM tube with a 1/4" wall. upper balljoint plates are 1/4" thick. Lower balljoint plates for Mazda balljoints are 1/2" thick and use press in balljoint sleeves for balljoints to fit Toyota spindles. Bag plates are 3/16" thick.

** Eliminates strut rods**
A 1&1/2" diameter tube is used to weld into the frame where the original bushing was and this tube holds the control arms. the tube is 9" long and welds in with 1/4" out the from of the frame where the original bushing was and the rest out the back. the control arm bolts to this tube.

** Installation pics up soon**

86-93 Mazda upper control arm set. $175.00
Includes Energy Suspension graphite impregnated polyurethane bushings, new long travel balljoints, crossbars, and hardware. uppers made with 1" DOM tube with a 1/4" wall. upper balljoint plate is 1/4" thick. Shipping weight is 18lbs, and the box size is 15x12x8.

86-93 Mazda lower control arm set. $250.00
Includes Energy Suspension graphite impregnated polyurethane bushings, new balljoints (Mazda, Toyota, S-10), lower crossbars (to eliminate the strut rods), shock tabs and hardware. lowers made with 1" DOM tube with a 1/4" wall. bag plates are 3/16" thick, and balljoint plates for Mazda spindles are 1/2" thick, for Toyota and S-10 spindles use a weld in sleeve. Shipping weight is 31lbs, and the box size is 18x18x10.
low87dawg   +1y
with yur control arms and stock spindels would it lay on 18"s
low87dawg   +1y
??????????
forgot the question mark
impulse   +1y
go kustomwerks... they look better, look like they are built better, and you'll get them.
low87dawg   +1y
do they come with bal joints cause i need new ball joints?
impulse   +1y

yes they do indeed!
low87dawg   +1y
is there a site that i can check them out at?