Page 4 of 5
Mazda Engine General \  kia swap

kia swap

Mazda Engine General Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 40849
replies 50
following 25

mazdaman82   +1y
if it has two will this make it read wrong....i got it to work but it seems low compeared to the sound of the motor
mazdaman82   +1y
hey get some pics of the cbrf4i tb set up i would like to run singles on my truck...any one know how this is done?
mazdaman82   +1y
ok guys,mazdamandan, anyone, when you do the intake swap with a probe or mx6 what do you do with the sincers that are in the the stock intake tube... iacs,intake temp,maf....do they just plug right in to the swaped intake?
mazdaman82   +1y
bump..bump.. needing help guys, as im not the one that did the swap i need help, the temp gage is not hooked up and most of the mazda wireing is gone, so how do i get the temp working again,where do i run the wires, what wire is it? pics would be nice...if it comes to it i will run a new wire
karathos   +1y
The kia/ FE3 temp hookup is on the passenger side, almost exactly where your factory kia would be. If this doesnt help any, You ECU has a Temp sensor out wire on it that i'm almost positive the person that did the swap didnt use.
karathos   +1y
The kia/ FE3 temp hookup is on the passenger side, almost exactly where your factory kia would be. If this doesnt help any, You ECU has a Temp sensor out wire on it that i'm almost positive the person that did the swap didnt use.
mazdaman82   +1y
you know what wire color it is? and on the kia ecu?
mazdaman82   +1y
hey all that have the swap,is there supost to be a gasket under the cap over the plugs on the valve cover,mine dont have one and every time it rains it starts to act up and missing...gets water down around the plugs
mazdadropped   +1y
im not sure but if i had to take a wild guess i would say yes u need a gasket
paparoach1983   +1y
no there is no gasket for the plastic peice. the coil or boots depending on what madel should seal the spark plugs. or i can look them up at work if you give me the year it came out of.