threads
Page 1 of 2
Mazda Engine General \  I NEED A v8 KIT FOR MY B2000!!

I NEED A v8 KIT FOR MY B2000!!

Mazda Engine General Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 4060
replies 18
following 8

flaresniper   +1y
84 b2000 manual tranny. i need a v8 kit (chevy ford doesnt matter) where can i get one?
baggedb22   +1y
build one its not hard! And go with FORD=)
framedragger2   +1y
the only company i know of is ultimate customs in ca. they have a crossmember and trans adapter for 5.0 everything else youll prob have to custom make yourself like i did, but you cant use you stock tranny with any of the V-8s
framedragger2   +1y
ford all the way:) mazda is a ford if you think about it
flaresniper   +1y
lol i know i have had 2 v8 rx7's before.

ultimatecustoms.ca is no longer available?? where can i still get a kit from?

btw, all i need is a motor cradle and tranny xmember. rest i can do myself.
framedragger2   +1y
their not? damn, if you put a 5.0 in it all you need to do is take you stock motor mounts off and drill a 9/16'' hole for the mounts off of the 5.0, just make a trans x-member it should come forward about 5-6'' off of the stock one, ive doing the same for my reg cab now, hey i even put a 460 in my ext cab, had to move the firewall back 6 1/2'' but hey its gonna be bad ass if i can ever get it to hook up, yeah ive also got about 3 rx-7s i love those little fuckers
flaresniper   +1y
a 460?? fuck man and i htought i was nuts for a 427 se in a GXL rx7 lol.

but ya, so the motor just needs 2 holes drilled, and the tranny xmember... could i just drill it through the floor or something?
sierrax   +1y
I have a brand new Ultimate Customs 5.0 Kit for sale. The shop, located in Ajax, ON Canada is now closed down. If anyone is interested just let me know. I have had it for years and want to get rid of it.
valiant   +1y
pm sent
flaresniper   +1y
ive got dibs on that kit...