Page 7 of 11
Brokentoyz \  open enrollment

open enrollment

Brokentoyz
views 13384
replies 108
following 27

v8mazda4ever   +1y

Yes thats the logo and yes the only one we have I am trying to make another one that has everything the same when it comes to the names but instead of the flames we have a air bag with a blow out LOL
bagdb2500   +1y
I'm down with joining, I see we have a rep for TN but hes hours from me lol, anyone in the northeast tn area?? how much are the logo stickers? i'll sport one as soon as i can get the cash to buy it.
91extcab   +1y
87 b2600... your up in my area... granted PO isnt really all that close to Everett, but you're close enough... would be nice to get the north end washington guys together, but right now i think its just me, cortnye, you, and my room mate who are north end washington members.

here are a couple of the other logos Todd gave me a while back...

and the one im having special made to go with my truck...

v8mazda4ever   +1y
I like the third one down but I honestly would like eveyone running the same logo up here it is a club and we should be all running the same logo.
91extcab   +1y
i have seen clubs before with altered logos, and seeing how i use my truck for work purposes (ie delivering pizza) i still need to be able to see out my back window, and being that i live close enough to the area i deliver in i try to keep some things relatively blended. the first 3 logos were all ones that todd sent me, the last one is one i had todd sign off on. if my truck stands out in my delivery area too much, and people start figuring out where my truck gets parked, it would only be a matter of time before i had a second truck stolen, or vandalized in the same town, and i dont even live in this town... so to a point... i'm keeping my stuff low key.
87_b2600   +1y
lealand i didnt know you where in ever rot lol. Id love to get together with everyone lol, just gotta get my truck runnin better and get the insurance back on it as soon as i get a job lol. Me and my buddy have been trying to get the truck to run better but it never works lol. Leland you know anyone that knows how to tune a weber lol? Also right now for plugs im runnin the E3 diamond fire. They work great. lol.
iculookn42   +1y

Hey BagDB2500, I just joined and live in Knoxville is that close enough. If anyone has the time i could use a logo as a signature. I have no clue how to do it. PM me and i'll give you my info to get it done.
bagdb2500   +1y
knox isnt too bad,its an hour from me depending where in knox, trying to get my truck fixed and start going to some drop jaw shows and local show if anyone knows of any near us
91extcab   +1y
not sure who knows how to tune a weber... im fuel injected... it could just be some tweaking with the screws or even be part weber/part dizzy both need adjustment... my old std cab that i had i sold to a friend and that truck is out in PO now... you might have seen it... its flat black with chrome stock rims, gloss red tribal dragon that starts on the hood and wraps down the driver side... its been sitting since he went in the navy... but it should be up and running again soon...
lofosho86   +1y
you just let me know when is good for you and i can work around it!my son has a basketball game this saturday so thats cool man just enjoy your day off!