Page 8 of 11
Brokentoyz \  open enrollment

open enrollment

Brokentoyz
views 13383
replies 108
following 27

87_b2600   +1y
damn ok and your lucky leland lol. But i do have my truck in my shop right now, im hopin to get the grill, bumper and those stupid lil side post things repainted. The grill and the bumper with the rattle can spray in bedliner and the side post things in a gloss black. To bad no one has any tail light thingys cuz i really want new tail light covers for my pickup. But i dont think i have seen your old rig leland.
91extcab   +1y
my old truck...

what "tail light thingies" are you lookin for...?
roger26i   +1y
ok cool i think me and the new girl are goin to the smokies for some food an drink sat anyway im off tues and wends next week too and every sat

either of you fellas from knox wanna hang out im only an hour south i ride up there all the time just to get out hit me up i will ride up sometime and hang out
bagdb2500   +1y
sounds good man should get my truck fixed in the next day or two, as long as I can snag a welder lol
iculookn42   +1y
Sounds like a plan rodger26i. Just pm me sometime and we'll swap info. I need help putting the logo in my signature. If anyone has some free time that could help that would be great.
87_b2600   +1y

No sorry leland i havnt seen that pickup runnin around here unless the person who bought it from you changed the color. and its the euro light things, its like a tail light cover. i just wana change from the stock ones lol. Give the pickup a lil more flare lol
91extcab   +1y
that picture is what my old one looks like... it hasnt been on the road regularly for about 2 years... are you wanting clear tail lenses...? or just some after market tails period?
roger26i   +1y
ok cool send me you email or somthin and i will send you the sig and i put my phone number on page y i think if not i can give it to you
87_b2600   +1y
im lookin for some after market tails lol like a euro style or something lol
iculookn42   +1y
Roger26i Check your PM's please.