Page 6 of 11
Brokentoyz \  open enrollment

open enrollment

Brokentoyz
views 13385
replies 108
following 27

87_b2600   +1y
to bad no one is close to me lol. dont trust my pickup much anymore and i cant even drive it and cant really leave town lol.
roger26i   +1y
bro im always up to chop on somthin im workin on 3 dawgs as it is just hit me up i will ride down some time
87_b2600   +1y
youd be willin to drive from tennessee up to washington to help me.
lil89ram50   +1y
any members from north dakota? would love a club like this, but not too many guys around here... just got a stock 87 b2200, 231 buick, soon to be static droped, then bagged within a couple years. just had a kid, or i would make plans to bag faster....
lofosho86   +1y
Hey Roger i have all the front brackets!just need a hand getting it all setup!
low n slow   +1y
id like to join the ontario part soon enough. i got mine lowered to tuck the tires but all else is stock. grand am buckets going in next weekend.
87_b2600   +1y
all you guys gotta do is ask either V8mazda4ever or Toddluck to see if you can join. But low n slow you will have to ask V8mazda since he is the chapter president for canada. and lil89 might wana ask Toddluck bout that one. Just tryin to help you guys out
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Hey low n slow your more than welcome to join all you have to do is come on up to Barrie and say hi LOL. Just copy my logo and put it on your page.
low n slow   +1y
v8 i was just in beeton by alliston picking up some rims haha is there only 1 sign? not much of a flame guy haha
roger26i   +1y
any time buddy call me or text 423-790-4425 im workin all week sept sat this week but i can help out