Page 5 of 11
Brokentoyz \  open enrollment

open enrollment

Brokentoyz
views 13364
replies 108
following 27

tattoofreak   +1y
how do i get me one of the logos for my sig?
87_b2600   +1y
just like tattofreak said lol. hope you guys dont mind having a member thats truck will be lifted one of these days as soon as i get some money comin in. and nice truck 2low.
91b2200(cody)   +1y

wrap this link in your sig
"

EDIT: if you cant figure it out. you can pm me your log in info and i will gladly put it in for you
tattoofreak   +1y
all set
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Welcome all new members and great work there cody and it does not matter the size of the logo as long as we can read it and its up LOL
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
Wow seeing these logos everywhere on here. Todd taking a break? Hope all is ok. Would def consider joining the family if there were a MS chapter and if I had something to sport the logo. Pita II is still 545 miles away. Maybe I should just team up with Lofo for a MS/AL thing. LOL
lofosho86   +1y
hell yeah Jeffro!! we could hook up with Roger from Tenn every once in a while too!
87_b2600   +1y

thanks V8mazda, and it was really small lol i dont think anyone could read it lol i barely could lol. But it was up there when it was small lol. but all is fixed lol thanks to cody
roger26i   +1y
yea im always up to hang out im off every saturday
lofosho86   +1y
cool rog i am off every weekend!i could def use some help on my truck if your down for it!lol