Page 5 of 6
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  steel 22s

steel 22s

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 15727
replies 55
following 24

4u2nv   +1y
Well if either of you hit it big, would you PLEASE share the wealth. We all now how bad my beast needs some 22"s. LOL I'm so over the 16"s.

thread post photo
poopskidz   +1y
well i bought 2 lottery tickets so if i win big we both do because you will be selling multiple sets of wheels and adapters to me. If i dont win i guess ill start counting the money in my piggy bank and hope it adds up
bhb   +1y
thread post photo

Bump for updates.
bk2life   +1y
also depends on the build. on some cars billet wheels look like poo.

some cars steel is the only way to go
tj@ftperformance   +1y
So are you guys making some steel 22s?
lockone   +1y
We have had several companies contracted out to build these for use and every one of them keeps flaking out when it comes to having the hoops built. We already have all of the centers available but no company so far can build our hoops to the specifications we need. These are getting put on the back burner for several months until I can lock a definite source for them. I am going to focus more on the aluminum direct bolts for the ton and a half vehicles for now.
tj@ftperformance   +1y
Damn I really want some steel 22s for my truck. Whats a set of direct bolt on 19s run?
lockone   +1y
PM sent.
bgp   +1y
I'll run either the 16s I have on there or go up to 19s...But keep us posted on the progress on the steel 22s...
scoti   +1y
Curious what the aluminum version that 'mimmic' the steelie look would run (like what 'cheese' was going to do)?