Page 3 of 6
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  steel 22s

steel 22s

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 15694
replies 55
following 24

lockone   +1y
Shortbus we are not going to build the Townasty wheel in a steel application right off the bat but they will be next on the build platform after we get the normal ones done.
reyna bros   +1y
Can't wait to see them Trevor, When I get done with the front I need to order those caps from you..
dward   +1y
so you are getting them made as a 22 from your manufacturer? and only available through you?

not trying to go around you...just wondering if its still impossible to mill them down
lockone   +1y
Yes it is still impossible to mill them down.

As far as I know I will be the only person manufacturing/selling them and I am awaiting the patent to be approved.
dward   +1y
can you pm me a projected price on 6 wheels with the 5 hole design...

i don't know what kind of finish you are planning on selling them with ....but i want to powder coat them black
lockone   +1y
As of right now I dont have a set price on them. I am going to wait until we get some of the test wheels out and rolling before we make a decision on pricing.

We will also offer several colors of powdercoating on these also.
dward   +1y
werd......
lockone   +1y
I will keep everyone posted on the progress with these and even some pics when I recieve the test sets.
giovanni   +1y
Any Update??
lockone   +1y
Still waiting. No real set date as of yet may be a month and may be a year. It is like pulling teeth trying to get these guys to make my products.