Page 4 of 6
Tennessee Wheel and Tire \  steel 22s

steel 22s

Tennessee Wheel and Tire
views 15766
replies 55
following 24

someotherguy   +1y
Just tell those lazy bastards that Long Duck Dong, Wang Chung, and all his buddies over in Beijing have been offering to do them ASAP, for like 1/4 the price, but you REALLY want to go American, if you could just get some guys to build them!

Richard
dward   +1y
now that what i call a good idea....
cheese   +1y
i really would like steel wheels for the look but Trevor and i talked and i might end up with aluminum wheels cut and coated white to mimic the steel wheels! i am doing it for the look!!
thread post photo
lockone   +1y
Look forward to helping out with your project.
poopskidz   +1y
thats funny that you mentioned that you were thinking about aluminum wheels coated white to mimic the steel wheels. thats exactly what ive been wanting to do except the only thing is i dont want a 22 i want something a little smaller so i can get a bigger tire and still layout. i guess the only thing i need to get that done is a big wad of cash. too bad im poor
gjf   +1y
Trevor,
If you guys make the adapters for the semi wheels. Could you guys make front adapters that are 1 to 1 1/2 thicker than the normal? So if one were to run 3500 1 ton SRW hubs they wouldn't have to lengthen the a-arms....
lockone   +1y
Poopskidz, we can make these wheels in just about any size you want in the aluminum version.

GJF, I can make these just a bit bigger but it would be a custom build application and would cost a bit more. We order our material to the size where we only have to take the minimal amount of machine work to complete them. Just let me know if you want a quote and I will get you some prices.
reyna bros   +1y

I think that look will be different, digging it man can't wait to see it done Colby!!!!!!!!!
poopskidz   +1y

man thats really tempting but adapters alone will break the bank. since i want the big lug pattern they are a must and i cant imagine what a set of custom cut wheels would cost. I tell you what if i win the lottery this week you will be the first person i call.
lockone   +1y
Sounds good, but I dont know how you are going to win the lottery because I am supposed to win it this week. Maybe we will both hit it big.