Page 4 of 6
Dually Engine \  dually running rich and randomly misfiring

dually running rich and randomly misfiring

Dually Engine Dually Tech
views 5165
replies 56
following 7

someotherguy   +1y
Fuel pressure gauge is cheap...really ought to own one if you do any repair/maintenance on EFI engines. Last one I got was actually made in USA and cost me $28 since it didn't include all the extra attachments that I didn't need, just the line on it, that hooks straight to the test port on the Vortec setup.

Richard
jessejames7575   +1y
Bought a fuel tester. 59 on all injectors. Drive it 2 miles down the road. Sounded like shit. Throwing codes. P1351. P0134. P0463. And I think p0125. Dumping raw gas from the exhaust donut gasket down. Driver plugs soaked when I pulled them out. Checked all connections etc. then got hard to start. Think bc the plugs where soaked
jessejames7575   +1y
And all the gas seems to b from the driver side. Pulled all plugs. All driver plugs. Where soaked. Turn them upside down and gas came out. Pass side wasn't wet but had some residue on them. And driver 02 was soaked
jessejames7575   +1y
And all the gas seems to b from the driver side. Pulled all plugs. All driver plugs. Where soaked. Turn them upside down and gas came out. Pass side wasn't wet but had some residue on them. And driver 02 was soaked
jessejames7575   +1y
Anyone ??
jessejames7575   +1y
Help!!!!!
jessejames7575   +1y
Someone help me Plz!!!!!
brianbgboy   +1y
If the driver bank o2 reading was off due to being soaked in fuel it may richen the mixture on the driver bank injectors. Did you
change plugs and o2 yet?
jessejames7575   +1y
Both brand new
brianbgboy   +1y
Are all 4 plugs on driver side soaked?