Page 6 of 6
Dually Projects \  Project: Doo-lay

Project: Doo-lay

Dually Projects
views 14001
replies 55
following 22

texasfunk   +1y
Sick build man! Would you sell me a set of those adapters? !
zakmann   +1y
havent been on here in a while, havent done to much to the truck, but after i finish the tilt floor, i will be starting body work, and hopefully paint be the end of july for a show i want to go to, also needs a new tranny and alcoas by then also

thread post photo

got a new bad that doesnt need to much work, also need to find a set of dually flares, been driving it as a single wheel to keep it somewhat legal

thread post photo

took it to a local show

thread post photo

next to a buddy of mine

thread post photo

some doodles for the tilt floor, it will tilt sideways so i can access everything underneath, the hinges will be as close to the ground as possible, id like to be able to raise the bed aired out but not sure if that will happen

thread post photo

thread post photo

i have a parts truck that im pulling the wire harness out of front to back, for those of you who know ii have a EZ wire harness in it now and its junk, wish i never did it, so im going to go back and re do it all, its all going to be oem, keyless entry also, trying to get the dic gauge in the overhead console, id love to get the mpg gauge to work to see what im getting, also going to go from 4;10 to like 3.33 or something close, first gear is useless now, want to be around 1200 rpm at 70
lkinzey   +1y
Truck looks great ! Why did you go back to the 99 frt end ? too much wook ? I like the dodge mirrors / What year model are they from ?
I have a 1993 C3500 2wd. that I got a few weeks ago ( bone stock ) . Making plains on where to start. It had came out with a 454; but someone put a 350 in it.
I am thinking of a Denali frt end. I would love the Cummings eng.; but the websites adv that you have to put a 3" body lift for the trans. to clear. Did you have any isses ?
Thanks
john-e bravada   +1y
I just picked up a long overhead console with the DIC unit in it. I hope to get the temp and compass working but without a GM computer feeding it fuel info I think the mileage and fuel used are going to be tough. It would be cool to feed it a signal so it would display what ever mileage you wanted:)
leedogg   +1y
cool build. Like the use of PD...I visit DYC.com daily. Thinking about dipping my Burb camo green.
artsar   +1y
How do you like the new adapters? Im at the point where I will be needing some soon