Page 5 of 6
Dually Projects \  Project: Doo-lay

Project: Doo-lay

Dually Projects
views 13986
replies 55
following 22

john jones   +1y
Man that looks awesome... Great progress!! Whats the plasti dip? paint?
zakmann   +1y

yeah its a rubberized paint, requires no prep besides cleaning, wont harm a brand new paint job, and peels off like vinyl wrap, cheap too,
mdub4life29   +1y
where do you get it
zakmann   +1y

dipyourcar.com
luifer76   +1y
nice work bro, very nice!
rick ross   +1y
You can get rattle cans too. Pep Boys has the most colors here. I bought a white replacement rear fender so I did a little tribal design on the back door and left side of the tailgate to kinda make it look good if you are going the other way on the interstate. hahahahahaha Its kinda fun.
zakmann   +1y
got a lot more done in the last few weeks

thread post photo

thread post photo

made a new bracket for my valves

thread post photo

thread post photo

wilwood pedal didnt work worth a damn, so in the trash it went, took a piece of 2"x2" 2-1/4" long, cut a hole in the firewall and frenched the master in, clutch works great, drove it out of the shop

also got my alternator back and hooked up, now works like a gm one wire

thread post photo

picking up these soon, only one side of the lip is milled tho, but for 300 for all 4 ill have the other side milled

thread post photo

elevel came in, all hooked up now, shit is amazing, well worth it

thread post photo

all my gauges came in, cut out a quick piece on the water jet

thread post photo

fits behing the stock bezel

thread post photo

elevel sensors

thread post photo

ill be making new adapters soon

thread post photo

i also ordered 6 tires

debating on one of these

carpet is done and both seats are in

[url=ard367/media/Mobile%20Uploads/403AE41E-4D9D-4E06-972E-7AF29550024D_zpsvcznf4xs.jpg.html:2wnhsjz6" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">html:2wnhsjz6" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">html:2wnhsjz6" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">html:2wnhsjz6]
thread post photo

gauges wired and working

[url=ard367/media/Mobile%20Uploads/C8D6A00E-7F19-4141-9988-39816F3C0A79_zps3wp3w8sj.jpg.html:2wnhsjz6" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">html:2wnhsjz6" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">html:2wnhsjz6" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">html:2wnhsjz6]
thread post photo

on my way out

[url=ard367/media/Mobile%20Uploads/B8CFC9A1-A5B2-4468-B8AB-CB232D4EC82A_zpsexlshvp0.jpg.html:2wnhsjz6" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">html:2wnhsjz6" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">html:2wnhsjz6" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">html:2wnhsjz6]
thread post photo
zakmann   +1y
some more work, made some new adapters old ones were little sketchy, don't know who in there right mind would drive on these
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
zakmann   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

had this layin around

thread post photo

driver door never lined up and wouldnt close, so i got a new one

thread post photo

converted it to power

thread post photo

thread post photo
comegetsome   +1y
man when you first started this build i was thinking about how bad that cab was beat up.....windshield busted and all.....but you took it and turned it into pure badass....good job boss