following 22

zakmann   +1y

i made them
zakmann   +1y
some more progress

thread post photo

thread post photo
zakmann   +1y
worked on it most of the day, moved the gooseneck forward and lowered it down, ran all new battery cable(welding cable), wired in a battery shut off next to my seat since my ez wire harness seems to always allow power to certian accessories,

got the watts link all tacked in, going to wait till the parallel 4 is done before i burn the watts in

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

got the hitch all finished with a plug

thread post photo
zakmann   +1y
brought it in the shop for a few hours tonight, figure out my headlight/running light problem, got the batterys tied down, finished the gussets on the gooseneck

thread post photo

intercooler is HUGE, had to trim a lot of the bracket to get the lights on

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
zakmann   +1y
little bit of work tonight, my dom for my 4 link didnt come in, i planned on working on that and getting it finished this weekend, guess itll have to wait

got a radio wired in, fuel shutoff wired to a relay, painted up the bay a little bit, and made a 4" downpipe to a 5" back into a 7" stack, pretty happy with it, my alternator is at some electric shop to convert it to a 1 wire and possibly add a tach signal,

got her pulled in

thread post photo

5" in, its actually a chrome stack off a big rig, but hey, it was sitting in the corner, so i found a spot to put it, lol

thread post photo

little rust-oleum

thread post photo

thread post photo

going to try something here, its a pedal for a dual master brake, but im going to use it for the clutch, run 2 masters T'd into one line to the slave

thread post photo
ryridesmotox   +1y
That stack looks awesome. Good work.
redfred   +1y
truck looks awesome. would you be interested in selling the steel wheels? if so, could you text me at 812841 six one 40.
racedaddy   +1y
on your fenders instead of flares I've seen some that are sectioned upwards. I can't remember if it was in this forum or not though.
john jones   +1y
thread post photo

Truck looks sick... Love that stack too!
zakmann   +1y
got a bit more work done, 2 link is off and forsale if anyone wants it, parallel 4 link is on and all welded up, bags are back on, alternator is getting converted to a gm 1 wire type, clutch pedal is ready to go in, 5" exhaust done, got another bench seat to add in, looking for a used elevel setup to pick up,

thread post photo

2 link off

thread post photo

made my brackets

thread post photo

bars

thread post photo

painted em up

thread post photo

threw some plasti dip on it

thread post photo

thread post photo