Dually Projects \  The Fat Girl 86', C30, 3+3, dually, bagged, SFBDed on 22.5"s

The Fat Girl 86', C30, 3+3, dually, bagged, SFBDed on 22.5"s

Dually Projects
views 78050
replies 193
following 33

john-e bravada   +1y
Thanks Luifer76!

I spent a little time in the shop last night, I got the brake lines stripped out of the front end and the tie rod notches marked out. I pulled my D44 rotors for the rear disc conversion then started in on gusseting the rear suspension brackets. I had a little fun with the speed holes.

thread post photo

thread post photo
john-e bravada   +1y
Progress has been slow lately, I did get all 6 of my good rimd turned and 5 tires mounted. The 6th tire is still on the mock-up rim and will be for a while.

For the rear disc swap I'm still waiting on the axle seals and I have fab the brackets. Other then that I should be putting that together this week.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
luifer76   +1y
sweet!
john-e bravada   +1y
Well, progress has been SLOW lately. House projects have been keeping my inside. I did get my rear disc brackets on and the hubs assembled. I still need to finish weld the brackets and put the new hub seals in. While I had the shafts out I'm going to put a Gov Bomb that I had in a different 14bolt in.... I just need to find it
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

I also rebuilt my tie rods with ES440S sleeves to gain more thread engagement after the 2.5" arm stretch.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
jcampbell1180   +1y
Whacha gonna do for a parking brake? Or are you just gonna run without one?
mdub4life29   +1y
what are those rear disc brackets off of??
monzter kuztomz   +1y

Look like 3/4 ton Dana 44 or 10 bolt front axle parts.
john-e bravada   +1y

77' K30 front discs and calipers. The brackets are modded backing plates off the same axle. Lines will be braided SST -04 JIC lines with a -04MB to -04JIC 90 at the caliper.
mdub4life29   +1y
your running front caliper backets on rear axle?? im confused
evilbill   +1y
you could run a trans brake on the drive shaft if having an e brake is an issue ..and it would be cool too...