Page 3 of 20
Dually Projects \  The Fat Girl 86', C30, 3+3, dually, bagged, SFBDed on 22.5"s

The Fat Girl 86', C30, 3+3, dually, bagged, SFBDed on 22.5"s

Dually Projects
views 78051
replies 193
following 33

evilbill   +1y
nice build man ! what trans are you running behind that cummins? you could also run a watts link instead of a panhard bar and eliminate any left or right movement on the rear axle just my .02
john-e bravada   +1y

Thanks, it's an Eaton Fuller FS6306 from a Frieghtliner straight truck. 6speed, syncro'ed and bullet proof! I've thought about the watts link but I don't like the rear truss over the diff cover for the center mount. Who knows once I get the track bar in maybe I'll see the light
04_duramax   +1y
what is your rear axle width from plate to plate.?

Mine is 46.5" if i remember correctly. im just running a 16" inner with the 22" on the outside and my wheels tuck about 2.5"-3" inside of my dually fenders. im planning when i get my inner semis, they will set about 3/4" further out. (mines not bodied though)

Just curious bud!
john-e bravada   +1y
WMS to WMS should be 63" for the C&C 14bolt.
502ms   +1y
Great work...will be watching!
big bear   +1y
looking badass man..hows she comin
502ms   +1y
Any progress?
john-e bravada   +1y
Yeah she's on air. Before I left for vacation I rebuild the front control arms and got the track bar in. So I threw the bags in and she's a roller now. I'll post up some pics when I get back. Lots of lift in the front only the bag height in the rear.
john-e bravada   +1y
I had to see it in the air before I left. Here she is off the jackstands for the 1st time.
Down
thread post photo

Up
thread post photo

rear down
thread post photo

rear up
thread post photo

With wheels and tires I could roll it out of the shop!
thread post photo
luifer76   +1y
loving this build keep up the good work bro....