Page 6 of 20
Dually Projects \  The Fat Girl 86', C30, 3+3, dually, bagged, SFBDed on 22.5"s

The Fat Girl 86', C30, 3+3, dually, bagged, SFBDed on 22.5"s

Dually Projects
views 78131
replies 193
following 33

katkatcher#1   +1y
nice!! same here ivee allways been into 4wds, never got the chance to throw a d60 under one though, ive gotta ccsb 2500 on 41s but planning on selling it and building a truggy on rocks outta a cclb dually im picking up for parts but ittl be a while before that! nice buggy build also!!!
john-e bravada   +1y
So I went out the other night to finish up the rear suspension brackets but I ended up building a steering shaft... oh well progress is progress.
thread post photo

thread post photo

I did the steering shaft because I wanted to make mounts for the front shocks but the shaft was going to be and issue. Once I got the shaft done I got the driver side mocked up. I need to turn a boss for the lower mount so more to come on those.
john-e bravada   +1y
With the front shock mounts coming together on to the rear. I had a few Rancho shocks lying around so they will go in for now. Here
john-e bravada   +1y

Thanks, so many project so little time! I have a 01' 2500 that will be getting steering D60s front and rear and 44" boggers on H1 double beadlocks. I might build a steering 14bolt instead for the rear.... I have to get the tow rig done 1st
john-e bravada   +1y
I finally finished the rear suspension brackets. The track bar frame bracket was the last. The rear suspension is done fabbing, a little welding and it will be done done! I also got the front shocks on and the truck back on the lift.... I found tools under it I hadn't seen in months Now to finish up the frame boxing and welding. I hope to have the frame done this week and get back to the drivetrain. For now pics of the track bar bracket.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
john-e bravada   +1y
When I rebuilt the steering and put the Cummins back in I found the center tie rod stuck above the engine cross member and hit the oil pan. With minimal if any hood clearance I can
tutt   +1y
I really like that tie rod solution! Can't even tell. Are you planning on sectioning the oil pan?

Cool build all around!!
john-e bravada   +1y
No with the center link drop I don't need to touch the pan.
tutt   +1y
The sump isn't going to hang below the crossmember?